Well, we are only one day from the end of our Christmas Decoration Marathon. Before I show you today’s cool decoration, I would like to wish my best friend’s husband a very happy birthday! Happy Birthday Donnie!
1. Cut the center out of a paper plate.
2. Cut a 3-foot length of waxed dental floss; tie one end to plate.
3. Thread other end through needle, and string popcorn.
4. Wrap strand around plate; tie off.
5. Add strands until wreath is covered (layer to fill gaps).
6. Loop ribbon and hang; glue on a bow.